- Our Vision
- Our Values
- Our Prospectus
- Local Governing Body
- Governing Board Minutes
- Tubbenden Staff
- Inspection Reports OFSTED
- Assessment Data
- Academy Information
- School Self Evaluation
- School Improvement Plan
- School Policies
- School lettings
- Teach London South East
- Tubbenden Mobile App
- Privacy Notice
I love Tubbenden Primary School! I’ve been Headteacher here since September 2013, and I’m so proud of all that we have achieved. In my view there is much to celebrate. We have:
- Friendly, well-behaved, hard-working and polite children who feel safe and enjoy being at school.
- High standards of learning and achievement.
- An exciting, lively curriculum, which is fit for purpose and enables children to become lifelong learners.
- A positive ethos. Everyone is made to feel valued, and the children thrive.
- A dedicated, supportive and enthusiastic staff with high expectations centred on the interests of children.
- Strong links with other local schools, particularly those in our Multi-Academy Trust – the South Orpington Learning Alliance (SOLA).
- A location and site that lend themselves superbly to learning beyond the classroom.
- A well-organised and active Friends Association (TFA).
- A supportive but challenging Governing Body.
When Ofsted last came they noted:
- ‘…pupils make good progress…’
- ‘… there is a vibrant climate for learning’
- ‘… a happy and calm community’
- ‘… drive and ambition to continue to make the school even better’
I’m often asked what my plans are for the school and my reply is usually that I want it to evolve to become a special place where the children are happy, and learn successfully. In the weeks, months and years ahead I will be delighted if it is known within the community for its warmth, excellence, innovation and aspiration.
I do hope the above match with your own experience of, and hopes for, Tubbenden Primary School, whether you are new to us, or have been a part of our community for a while.